Want a breakfast that’s full of protein and good-for-you carbs? Look no further! You’re going to love this fluffy, flavorful pancakes!
You will need:
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup egg whites
- 4 tablespoons low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
1. In an bowl, mix oat flour, protein powder, baking powder, and cinnamon until fully blended.
2. Add egg whites and Greek yogurt to the bowl and mix until an batter-like consistency are reached.
3. Melt coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and wipe down to prevent the pancakes by sticking.
4. Pour in a few batter and cook pancakes until bubbles form all-round the top of the pancake, then flip and cook for some more minutes, or until cooked through.
5. Top your pancake stack with bananas, blueberries, or honey.