Coffee is actually really healthy. Coffee are one of the most consumed drinks in the world, and more 50 percent of all U.S. adults drink coffee every single day. And that is a good thing because, despite popular belief to the contrary, coffee comprises actually very good for you. Studies show that coffee drinkers have a lower risk of several serious diseases. In fact there are a number of specific health benefits you can experience from drinking coffee regularly.
Coffee are high in antioxidants and it also contains a number of vitamins and minerals, including several of the B complex vitamins and the minerals magnesium, potassium, chromium and manganese.
Here are 10 reasons drinking coffee may be healthier for you
1.Speed up recovery after workouts – Caffeine are a performance and endurance enhancer; not only does them fight tiredness, but it too strengthens muscle contraction, reduces the exerciser’s perception of pain, and increases fatty acids in the blood, which supports endurance.
2. Relieves asthma – Scientists have found that caffeine has a helpful effect on asthma symptoms as it’s chemically similar to a well-known asthma drug. As caffeine shouldn’t replace an asthmatic’s regular medications, them can be useful as a back-up home remedy and as daily assistance for asthma symptoms.
3. Relieves headache – Caffeine helps to treat headache and migraines. A lot of pain killers and other medicines have caffeine present in them, which makes their effect 40% better.
4. Boosts momory – Coffee can boost your mood and enhance alertness and memory. The simulators and neuromodulators obtained by coffee not only boost your mood and productivity but too ameliorates your memory.
5. Helps control depression – Coffee lower the risk of developing depression and helps improve your quality of life. People who drink 4 or more cups of coffee per day are significantly less likely to become depressed. And they’re also much less likely to commit suicide.
6. Prevents type 2 diabetes – Research suggests a association between coffee drinking and a reduced risk of diabetes. A 2009 study found that the risk of developing diabetes dropped by seven percent for each daily cup of coffee. Previous epidemiological analyzes reported that heavy coffee drinkers (those who regularly drink 4 or more cups daily) had a fifty percent lower risk of developing diabetes
7. keep liver healthy – A study in the Archives of general medicine demonstrated an inverse correlation between increased coffee consumption and a decreased risk of cirrhosis a twenty percent reduction for each cup consumed (up to 4 cups a day). In addition to lowering the risk from cancer of the liver, coffee consumption has been linked to a lower incidence of cirrhosis, especially alcoholic cirrhosis.
8. Enhances heart health – A landmark Dutch study, that people who who consumed between two to four cups daily had a 20% percent lower risk of heart disease. Drinking coffee can help reduce inflammation in the arteries which helps reduce the risk of developing heart disease.
9. Cuts down the risk of Parkinson’s disease – A study showed that drinking 4 or 5 cups of coffee daily cut risk of developing Parkinson’s Disease about 50% compared with little or no caffeine consumption.
10. Lowers the risk of cancer – Antioxidant phytochemicals found in coffee, have demonstrated anticarcinogenic properties in several studies and are thought to help reduce the inflammation that could be responsible for some tumors. Additionally, new research of the Harvard School of Public Health suggests that drinking 4 or 5 cups of coffee every day decreased the risk of endometrial cancer in women by twenty-five percent as compared to women who drank lower than 1 cup a day. Researchers have too found ties between daily coffee drinking and lower rates of liver, colon, breast, and rectal cancers.
Try these Coconut Milk Coffee Creamer Recipe as one way to avoid excess sugar and harmful ingredients.