Apple cider vinegar ACV is among the healthiest things you can drink. It boosts your digestive health, aids control blood sugar levels, lowers the risk of heart condition. Drinking ACV alone can be quite hard to swallow, which is why we recommend trying these apple cider vinegar gummy recipe that is so tasty even the kids will love it.
To make this gummies, you will just need only four constituents, one of the key ingredients is grass-fed gelatin, so in addition to receiving all of the health benefits of ACV, you are too harnessing the healing power of gelatin.
Health Benefits of Grass-Fed Gelatin
Gelatin is a powerhouse when it comes to healing our bodies, it is responsible for:
- Improves skin health.
- Improves gut health and digestion.
- Maintains strong bones.
- Protects joints and lowers joint pain.
- Improves sleep quality.
- Improves cognitive ability and lifts mood.
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
ACV is one of the healthiest things you can drink, apple cider vinegar is benefits include:
- Regulates blood sugar levels and fights diabetes.
- Aids to lower your cholesterol and the risk of heart disease.
- Boosts your digestive health.
- Enhances weight loss and fight belly fat.
- Improves skin health.
- Keeps hair shiny.
- Reduces acid reflux and heartburn.
Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
If you have ever drunk apple cider vinegar before you know it can be a little hard to swallow. Try these easy ACV gummy recipe instead! It makes getting your daily apple cider vinegar quick, easy, and delicious.
To make this gummies, you’ll just need apple cider vinegar, apple juice, water, and grass-fed gelatin. Apple juice aids offset the bitterness of the ACV, creating a balanced sweet flavor that you are bound to fall in love with.
You will need:
- 1 ½ cups organic apple juice
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 5 tablespoonfuls gelatin powder
- Begin by mixing the apple juice, apple cider vinegar and water in a large saucepan or large skillet and stir well.
- Sprinkle the gelatin powder over the liquid and mix well, letting it sit for 2 minutes.
- Switch on the heat to medium low and let it simmer, stirring with a wooden spoon for 5 minutes until the gelatin is fully dissolved.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into ice cube trays and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.