Between 15% and 25% of people in the US suffer from knee pains, which is actually the second largest cause of chronic pain in the country.
And even if our knees is perfectly sound, it is hard to live a pain-free life, since minor injuries, muscle exhaustion, and bodily fatigue play a role in body pains over time.
Check this 6 simple exercises that will aid you out with any foot, hip, and knee pains. Also – Massage Your Feet Before Going To Bed! Here Is Why It Is So Important!
Daily completion of these exercise not only strengthens your ankle and calf muscles, but it will too work the muscles around your knees to aid with the pain.
- Begin of by grabbing the back of a chair and standing behind it. You are going to use the chair to aid you balance throughout the exercise.
- Start by raising one leg behind you at the knee.
- Slowly, raise the heel of your other leg so that you’re standing on your toes, using the chair to help you balance.
- Slowly lower yourself again so your heel is resting on the floor again.
- Repeat this exercise 10-15 times on each leg.
This is an very simple exercise that you can do while maintaining other household, office, or other such chores. You must simply walk! Simply walk about on your toes at a fast pace — these will strengthen your calves and give a small workout to your toes and the balls of your feet.
Keep walking as 5-15 minutes or until tired.
These exercise are extremely simple and easy. In order to work on your ankle muscles you should do the following:
- Sitting down or standing up, raise one leg.
- You must simply raise on leg, and slowly rotate the foot of that leg in a smooth, circular motion.
- Repeat these 10 times in an inward circle and 10 times in outward circles as each leg.
These exercise work calf muscles and your inner and outer thigh muscles, you will need a resistance band.
- Secure the band around a solid piece of furniture, then sit on the floor.
- Put one leg under the other, slightly bend at the knees, and grab the band on the foot of the upper leg.
- Easy bend your foot back towards your head, stretching the band, then loosen.
- Repeat 10 to 15 times on each leg.
This is just somewhat fun games you should play with your toes to strengthen it.
- Start by just curling your toes, then practice by picking up a towel you have dropped on the floor with just your toes.
- Once you mastered that, try picking up pebbles or marbles and dropping it in a basket,
just applying your toes and feet.
Walking on Balls
To relax and train the balls of your feet:
- Find a tennis ball, , and then take a seat on a chair.
- Place your foot on the ball, and press down, slowly rolling the ball with your foot from
- your heel to your toes.
- Enjoy the simple massage!