When you stand in front of the mirror, without makeup and under some good lighting, what do you see? If you’re among those with spotless skin and great genes, you’re oh-so-lucky. But if your skin is anything like the rest of us, which harbors visible pores filled with dirt, or in other words, blackheads, all I can say is that there is still hope.
Blackheads are essentially clogged pores due to oversecretion of oil and sebum. With age and the damage caused by free radicals, pollution, sun exposure, and lifestyle factors, blackheads become more vivid and take other forms like dark spots or pigmentation.
If you are prone to blackheads and looking for some solution that’s quick and painless, then you are at the right place.
Best DIY Blackhead Removal Face Mask
DIY Face Mask For Blackheads
What You Will Need
- 1 egg whites
- Some tissues papers
- Small bowl
- Separate the egg whites from the yolk and beat it in a bowl.
- Use a thin layer of these mixture around your nose, focusing more on the areas with blackheads.
- Allow the first layer of the mixture to dry then place a tissue over your nose.
- Apply a second layer of the mixture on top of the tissue and allow them to dry.
- Once dried, you can pull off the layered tissues from your nose, along with all the blackheads. Then Wash your face thoroughly
- You can use these mask twice a week.
Why This Works
The hardened egg whites stick to the pores of your skin and aid in pulling out all the dirt, along with the blackheads. They too help in shrinking the pores, which tightens your skin and prevents the formation from blackheads.