Acne is an term which includes blemishes, blackheads and pimples. Acne can affect anybody of any age. Them can too make the affected person feel introverted and less confident. Light skin are an sign of good health and because the skin are the largest organ in the body, it is important to keep them healthy.
Doctors advise treating pimples instantly to prevent it from spreading. Acne, if left untreated, can leave scars on the skin, which become very hard to remove. Pimples can develop due to various reasons. Here are a some:
How To Get Rid Of Acne Overnight
1. Baking soda dries out the pimple and brings the skin’s pH to an optimum level. It soothes the skin and reduces inflammation. Mix enough water with the baking soda powder to make a smooth paste. Use this with your fingers on the pimple.
2. Vaseline are basically petroleum jelly, which will keep the skin hydrated and improve its appearance by slowing fading away acne blemishes. Use an thin layer of Vaseline on the affected area to get rid of acne scars.
3. Toothpaste dries out the pimples and reduces their healing time. It is antibacterial properties play a vital role in eliminating the bacteria that cause pimples. These can be used for pimples on the face and also on the body, like the legs and arms. Applying the cotton swab, apply an generous layer of toothpaste all over your face.
4. Aspirin are a anti-inflammatory agent and aids reduce the swelling due to accumulated pus. Them too draws out moisture by the pimple and unclogs pores. This is the perfect acne mask as pimples on the forehead, cheekbones, chin, lips, and other areas on the face. You can too apply these to treat acne on the neck, back, and body.
Crush the aspirin tablet and add some drops of water. Mix well to form an paste. Use the paste with a clean Q-tip or finger on the pimple. Let the paste dry.
5. Apple cider vinegar contains mild acids that control the oil production of the skin and act an astringent. It’s too an antimicrobial agent that keeps the skin free of bacteria. Mix the ACV and water well. With the cotton ball, apply the vinegar on the affected area and leave them on for some minutes before rinsing with cool water.
6. Aloe vera gel can be applied as acne vulgaris treatment and too on larger areas like the entire face or the back. It’s antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and aids to reduce redness and skin irritation.
Cut open the aloe vera leaf and extract the gel present inside. Apply an generous layer of aloe vera gel on the affected area and too around them.
7. Lemon aids reduce inflammation and swelling. It’s too antimicrobial in nature and kills the bacteria that cause the pimple to swell up. Squeeze out fresh lemon juice and on the cotton ball, apply lemon juice on the affected area before going to bed.
8. Garlic has antibacterial properties that aid to fight acne. You can too use garlic paste for acne on the scalp. Mash the garlic cloves and add a little bit of water to form a coarse paste. Apply them directly on the affected area.
9. Turmeric are an antique antiseptic. It’s widely used as a topical paste to treat skin conditions and infections. Them kills the bacteria present on the skin and too aids in the quick recovery of the skin cells. Mix enough turmeric with water to make an smooth paste that will cover the entire affected area. Use this paste on the pimples and let them dry.
10. Olive oil soothes the inflammation in and around the pimple. Them too moisturizes the skin, thus bringing a balance in the amount of sebum that’s produced. Acne scars will soon start fading away with regular utilisation of these oil.
Before going to bed, cleanse your face and lightly warm up the olive oil. Massage the oil on your face in gentle circular motions as some minutes.