So, what does help reduce wrinkles around the eyes? Ultimately, the basis of any natural skincare routine is to achieve healthy, smooth, blemish-free, translucent and resilient skin. To help achieve the best results and to avoid toxic chemicals found in most commercial products, consider making a homemade eye cream.
Because natural oils are pure and don’t contain toxic ingredients, they can be absorbed safely and effectively helping your skin and the areas around your eyes retain moisture and, therefore, reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Them works by allowing the nutrients and proteins in essential oils like frankincense oil to encourage cell regeneration. For the best anti wrinkle cream, try these homemade eye cream today!
Best Anti-Aging Eye Cream
Total Time: 15 minutes \ Serves: 30 uses
- 10 drops frankincense essential oil
- 1-ounce pure aloe vera gel
- 1-ounce unrefined shea butter
- 1-ounce unrefined coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vitamin E
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- If needed (for colder months when the coconut oil is solid), you can gently heat the shea butter and coconut oil in a small pan, then add the rest of the ingredients so that it blends easier.
- Once well blended, transfer to a glass jar.
- Use every morning and night around the eyes.