Sometimes at night when I am in bed, I already start thinking about what kind of coffee I want to make when I wake up the next day.
As much as I would like hazelnut coffee creamer to be on the “nice list,” it’s loaded with sugar, preservatives and other questionable chemicals… which will keep it forever naughty. Sigh.
Same goes for those fancy $5 lattes that take at least a minute to order at the coffee shop.
So… how can you get the decadence and creaminess of a fancy latte or creamer WITHOUT taking a hit to your health? The answer: COCONUT OIL.
Aside from making money grow on trees, I swear coconut oil’s uses is endless!
Here is WHY:
Benefits Of Coconut Oil:
- Made up of medium-chain triglycerides that help your body produce energy.
- Lauric acid content helps reduce inflammation in your body and can help fight colds.
- Rich saturated fat content, which is essential for cell growth and function.
- Fatty acids help reduce appetite, which can aid in weight loss.
How to Make Coconut Oil Coffee That Burns Fat, Lowers Inflammation, and Tastes Great:
- Pour 1 cup of brewed coffee into a blender.
- Place 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil in blender.
- Choose organic, unrefined, virgin coconut oil for maximum benefits.
- Blend until frothy.
- Pour into a mug and enjoy your “latte!”
NOTE: it’s important to use a blender. Stirring in coconut oil will make your coffee oily and NOT frothy.
Get crazy creating lattes by blending in different flavors such cinnamon or vanilla!
I noticed when I started adding coconut oil to my coffee in the morning, it satisfied my appetite for hours and I didn’t find myself reaching for a mid morning snack. The healthy fats in the coconut oil kept me energized and satisfied!