Your liver needs detoxification and rejuvenation every day. Here’s a liver cleansing juice recipe you can have every day to rejuvenate and detoxify your liver regularly!
Why is detoxifying your liver so particularly important?
Your liver are your body’s largest gland. You only have one liver and without them, you literally cannot survive. You better take care of them.
Your liver are responsible for:
- Detoxifying your blood from harmful substances, like toxins, drugs, alcohol and more
- Storing vitamins and iron
- Converting stored sugar to usable sugar when your sugar levels fall below normal
- Producing bile to digest fat
- Breaking down hemoglobin, insulin and other hormones
- Destroying old red blood cells
- Your liver performs a wide range of vital functions. Being so busy and constantly stressed cleansing and supporting your body, it’s too very prone to disease, specially in a world of toxic overload.
To help your liver to work at an optimal level, you’ve to take care of it and consume this Super Juice that aid in detoxing and losing weight.
liver cleansing juice recipe:
- 4 medium carrots
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1 medium red beet
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 green apple
- 1 lemon, rind removed
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger root
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt
Juice all ingredients through your blender, Once your juice is ready consume whole and enjoy.
Benefits of Ingredient Cleansing:
Carrot. A great source of vitamin A, carrots as well contain the magical antioxidant glutathione, which protects against free radical damage, and B vitamins, potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
Apple. is a prime detox food that’s available year ‘round, able to break down toxins, lower cholesterol, and enhance digestion. As an aid to cleansing, apples’ high pectin content provides a great bowel regulator, able to slow the colon down or speed it up, as the body needs.
Beet. with loads from betaine to flush the liver and bring down homocysteine levels, beets aid reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease
Lemon. these alkalizing tart tamer are a potent detoxifier and natural antibiotic that improves liver function, relieves constipation, and can aid dissolve kidney and gall stones.
Cucumber. is high in vitamin A (mostly in the peel), B complex, C and folic acid, amino acids (methionine and tryptophan), potassium, sulfur, and natural chlorine.
Spinach. highly alkalizing, spinach contains nearly twice as much iron as any other green, and helps to build blood by helping red blood cells carry oxygen.
Ginger. is a overall anti-inflammatory agent that stimulates the lymphatic system, provides cardiovascular and respiratory support, helps digestion and relieves gas, bloating.