Boost calorie burn and satiety while preserving lean muscle mass.
One basic way to build lean muscle and lose weight is to drink Coffee Protein Shake. They are a fast and easy meal replacement that can provide everything you need in one glass in terms of vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, fats, and protein.
There’s nothing better then waking up ready to tackle the day, iced coffee protein shake not only delivers a extra jolt of energy, but too packs in protein, healthy fats and fiber to keep you satisfied all morning long!
Iced Coffee Protein Shake Recipe:
These coffee! It is super filling (holds over until lunch), low in calories, high in protein, and the perfect morning drink and weight loss (about 115 calories ).
You will need:
- 2 Cups Ice
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Cup Cold Brewed Coffee (unsweetened)
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 2 Scoop of Protein Powder Chocolate or Vanilla
What You Have To Do:
- Combine all of the constituents and blend until smooth. If it’s too thick, add a little more almond milk or coffee until you get the right consistency. If it’s too runny, add more ice or frozen banana. (about 115 calories )
- Add some of your own favorite ingredients (unsweetened cocoa powder, greek yogurt, flax meal, coconut milk, oatmeal, chia seeds, peanut butter, etc…)
- Make sure to use a protein powder that you love. Whenever you find the protein powder taste to be a little overwhelming, try using just 1/2 a scoop, and add a little plain greek yogurt.
Apply approximately banana depending on how sweet you’d like your drink, the frozen banana as well makes them a good deal creamier closer to a shake than an smoothie.
PS: Do not Forget To Share Us With Your Friends!