If you are trying to shrink your belly but barely have the time to do a full workout, the solution may be Made in Japan. This quick yet effective exercise, shared by a Japanese weight loss specialist, is said to be able to transform a saggy belly into a flat and tight stomach in just some weeks.
The trick lies in focusing on tensing and stretching your back and stomach muscles and preventing more fat from adhering to them. A Step-by-Step Guide of the exercise to help you achieve a flat belly.
How To Get Rid of Sagging Lower Belly in Only 3 Weeks
1. Lying Leg Raises
Leg lifts are the best exercises to Reduce a Saggy Belly, you can do to work out your abdominals and your legs.
- Begin by lying flat on your back. You can apply a mat for comfort. Put your palms face-down at your sides.
- Lift your legs off of the ground so that they’re pointing straight up towards the ceiling. Your body should form an “L”.
- Concentrating on using your lower ab muscles, gently lift your hips off the floor, keeping your legs straight. Hold for a second, then lower your hips back to the floor.
2. Oblique Burners
Stand on feet a bit wider than hip distance apart, knees bent, and hands held behind the back by your head and Bend to the right, reaching right hand toward floor behind your leg. Keep spine long, then return to center and repeat on the left side.
3. Reverse Crunches
This exercise engages the lower layers of your abdominal muscles, the transverse abdominis, also known as the corset muscle, giving you a flat belly and great back support.
- Lie on your back with your hands by your sides. Lift your knees until your thighs and calves form a 90-degree angle and your calves are parallel to the floor.
- Lift your hips and bring your knees, as far as you can, toward the chest.
- Hold and then slowly return to the starting position.
4. Frog Crunches
The frog crunches targets the abdominal muscle wall and helps trims down your waist and increases your muscle strength and power.
- Lie down with the mat with your back flat, your hands supporting your head and lift your legs to a 45 degree angle.
- Lift your shoulders and bend your knees, adding them toward your elbows.
- Lower your torso back to the mat, extend your legs, and return to the initial position.
5. Sit ups Crunche
Sit Up is one of the best and fast flat stomach, which is going to make you get the flat belly shape you would like to have.
keep your abs engaged, your chest open and your shoulders, neck and back relaxed. Breathe out as you crunch and use only your ab strength to lift your torso up. Inhale as you slowly return to the starting position, rolling your spine one vertebrae at a time.
It is in this step that the exercise gets to the core.
- Lean forward, turning your right shoulder to the left and inward.
- Your left shoulder goes backward.
- You should feel your thighs, waist, and back muscles stretching.
- Hold this position as 3 seconds and return to the previous position.
- Repeat in the opposite direction.
Do it for 2 sets by 10 repetitions each exercise for optimal results.