Guava is a super fruit with numerous beneficial properties. However, it is leaves are too packed with benefits and they’re extremely useful for the hair health. The guava leaves contain all essential nutrients for healthy hair growth.
Why Guava Leaves Help Hair Growth?
The leaves of guava fruit contain high levels of vitamin B, which is crucial as hair growth. Furthermore, guava leaves is packed with vitamin B2, which repairs cells and tissues, specified the hair follicles. So, the guava leaves will strengthen the hair follicles and roots.
Moreover, the leaves contain vitamin C, vitamin B3, B5, and B6, which ameliorate the skin quality and are beneficial for the overall health. What is more, guava leaves is a natural source of vitamin A, lycopene and dietary fiber, which promote the health.
Due to this nutrients, guava leaves can strengthen the hair, stop hair loss, and promote hair growth. Furthermore, they provide the following benefits for your hair.
Benefits of Guava Leaves For Hair Growth
Cure Premature Baldness
We all know that premature baldness can be irritating and lower the self-esteem. Luckily, guava leaves is a natural treatment for controlling hair fall and treating hair loss.
Treat Hair Loss
There is various reasons why an person is experiencing hair loss, including anxiety, stress, poor diet, and hormonal imbalance. The guava leaves will treat hair loss by strengthening the follicles. Furthermore, they’ll promote hair growth.
Keep The Scalp Healthy
The scalp can be damaged due to the shampoos and styling products you’ve been applying or as a result of sun damage and pollution. Some the reason, the scalp can become irritated. So, guava leaves is the right solution as they’ll moisturize the scalp and keep it is health.
Stimulate Hair Growth
So, besides controlling hair fall, reversing hair loss, and maintaining the health of your scalp, guava leaves can too regrow your hair naturally.
How to Use This Ancient Beauty Remedy:
You’ll be able to prepare a homemade hair tonic with guava leaves, so you can enjoy the benefits we mentioned above. These natural tonic will reverse hair fall and promote the growth of new hair. Here is how to prepare them:
You will need
- a Fistful of guava leaves
- 1 liter of water
What You Have To Do
- First, wash the guava leaves with water thoroughly.
- Then, take a pot, add the water and boil the leaves.
- When it starts boiling, let it simmer for 20 minutes or until the water in the bowl becomes half. And then, strain it into a separate bowl.
- Leave the liquid to cool down.
- Before using these remedy, your hair should be free from any products
- Apply your fingers to use the guava leaves hair tonic onto your hair of roots to tips
- Massage the scalp for a couple of minutes and let them act for at least half-hour
- Finish by rinsing on warm water, in order to feel the benefits
- You should apply these solution regularly as part of your hair care routine, use this remedy 2-3 a week.