These all natural, cleansing DIY pore strips are perfect for the skin of all ages; it contains no harsh chemicals or adhesives. With just this 2 simple ingredients you can have cleaner, clearer, more radiant skin very fast.
There are only two ingredients! Here’s
what you need:
The ingredient list begins with a common household food, the egg. Eggs work best as an excellent source of protein and essential nutrients for the body, when ingested. However, eggs are too a excellent source of nutrients for the most external organ of the human body, the skin.
There’s a range of vitamins and nutrients that your skin needs to look, feel, and function at its best. Probably the most important vitamin to your skin is vitamin E, which eggs are packed on.
Not only do eggs pack a vitamin powered cleansing punch; they also easy seep into the pores, which help to loosen dirt, grease, and germs trapped in your skin. Remember you do not need to use the entire egg for this mask. All you’ll need are organic egg whites to make these mask work.
2. Two-Ply Tissue Paper
Two-ply tissue paper might not seem like much of an ingredient, but do not be fooled; it’s an integral part of the pore cleaning strip. Two-ply tissue paper is resilient, durable and above all (depending on the brand you use) relatively cheap.
How to Use this DIY Pore Strips for Great Skin:
Making your very own pore cleansing strip is much simpler than many cosmetic advertisements would have you believe. Although the technology behind it might not be all that advanced, these DIY pore strips effectively complete their task.
1. First, grab yourself a small to medium-sized bowl. Be sure that his bowl is properly cleaned as to avoid contaminating the skin during the cleansing process.
2. Next, grab yourself an organic egg; and strain out the whites of the egg.
3. Shred your two-ply tissue paper into some strips (about 6-8 inches).
4. Now, dip one strip at a time into the bowl of egg whites and let them soak in the fluid. Once properly saturated place the egg white strip onto your targeted area of skin.
5. Let the strip rest on your skin and dry for 10-20 minutes. Once the egg white strip has dried, remove the strip by peeling them off with your fingers.