Do you love avocado? Avocado are a very popular “superfood” at the moment filled with foods and good fats. If you’d like to lose weight improve your skin and lower your risk of many life-threatening diseases like cancer, diabetes and heart disease, here’s why it is well worth including more of these super healthy fruit in your diet.
A study shows that people who eat avocados tend to be generally healthier, with a much higher nutrient intake and lower Body Mass Index than those who do not.
Avocados contain many nutrients specified iron, magnesium, calcium, zinc, potassium, manganese, vitamins K, E, B and C and sodium. They actually contain even more potassium than bananas. They contain 23% of the daily recommended amount of folate that’s responsible heart health and reducing the risk of a stroke.
Health Benefits Of Avocado
Avocado is considered the healthiest fruit one of all the fruits. Let’s check why:
1. Aids In Weight Loss
2. Prevents Periodontal Disease
3. Detoxifies The Body
4. Aids Cure Morning Sickness
5. Removes Kidney Stones
6. Increases Phytonutrient Absorption
7. Removes Ulcers
8. Increased Resistance Against Free Radicals
9. Boosts Immunity
10. Glutathione Source
11. Best Nutrient Absorption
12. Heart Health
14. Effective For Weight Management
15. Antibacterial And Antifungal Properties
16. Baby Food
17. Controls Bad Breath
18. Improves Eyesight
19. Regulates Blood Pressure
20. Helps Digestion
21. Fights Cancer
22. Promotes Heart Health
23. Are A Good Source Of Vitamin E
24. Are Rich In Proteins
Hair Benefits Of Avocado
The Egyptians who used these fruit to promote hair growth and prevent hair loss. And that in itself says more! The hair benefits of butter fruit let in the following:
25. Regulates Hair Growth
26. Rescue For Split Ends
27. Provides Shiny Hair
28. Protects Hair From Heat And Chemicals
29. Work As A Natural Conditioner
Skin Benefits Of Avocado
The amazing healthy constituents present in these fruit make it a great choice for skincare. Take a look:
30. Nourishes Skin
31. Provides Healthy Fats To The Skin
32. Prevents Acne
33. Clears Skin
34. Antioxidants For A Healthy Skin
35. Works As A Natural Sunscreen
36. Reduces And Prevents Age Spots
37. Hydrates And Lightens The Skin Tone
38. Cure For Bright’s Disease And Psoriasis
39. Reduces Marks
Avocado Beauty Treatments
One can too create their own beauty treatments with these inimitable fruit. Find some fantabulous recipes below:
40. Avocado Hair Mask
To prepare the treatment, pulverize the avocado first then add a few olive oil, yogurt, and egg yolk to it. Stir well to get a consistent paste and work it over your strands evenly, covering it with a plastic wrap afterwards. Let the mixture sit in your hair for almost half an hour then rinse thoroughly with a mild shampoo typically.
42. Avocado Facial Cleanser Recipe
As making an avocado facial cleanser, you will be in need of 1 egg yolk, one-half cup milk, and half avocado. Firstly, beat the egg until it’s frothy then add mashed avocado and milk to it. Stir the concoction to get a lotion-like consistency. Apply the resultant mixture to cleanse your face regularly. Them removes the harmful toxins from your skin and leaves them looking younger and radiant.
43. Avocado Face Mask
- ½ an avocado
- 1 tablespoon of unprocessed honey
- 1 tablespoon of unprocessed and non-pasteurized yogurt
- 1 ½ cucumber
To make the avocado face mask, you need to follow this easy steps.
- Take the ½ avocado and mash them to a creamy pulp.
- Add the tablespoonful of unprocessed honey to the avocado pulp.
- After you’ve added the honey, add the yogurt to the mix and stir well.
- Peel the cucumber and cut 2 slices.
- Splash a few warm water over your face, and pat dry with a towel. Applying your firstly 2 fingers use an thin coating of the avocado-honey-yogurt mix on your face and neck.
- Wash your face gently with warm water and pat dry.
- Use a thin layer of the avocado face mask to your face and neck.
- Place the pre-cut cucumber slices on your eyes and sit back. Leave the mask on for a minimum of quarter-hour before you rinse them off with warm water.