Garlic comprises considered one of the healthiest foods. It’s used as the treatment and prevention of various diseases. These product are particularly popular one of those who suffer of lower blood pressure, high cholesterol and cardiovascular disease.
Calorie for calorie, garlic are unbelievably nutritious. These comes with 42 calories, 1.8 grams of protein and 9 grams of carbs. Garlic as well contains trace amounts of various other nutrients. In fact, them contains a little bit of almost everything you need.
A 1-ounce (28-gram) serving of garlic contains:
- Manganese: 23% of the RDA
- Vitamin B6: 17% of the RDA
- Vitamin C: 15% of the RDA
- Selenium: 6% of the RDA
- Fiber: 0.6 grams
- Decent amounts of calcium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, iron and vitamin B1
Scientists have identified a number of properties that have the roasted garlic and we will now tell you about them.
How the roasted garlic will affect your body:
- Regulation of bad cholesterol.
- Cleaning the arteries and protects the body from heart problems
- Improves blood pressure level
- Increased immunity.
- The bones will be strengthened.
- Fatigue will decrease.
- Increased endurance and improved physical performance.
What happens to your body within 24 hours after taking 6 roasted garlic per day:
- Hour 1: In the first hour garlic is digested in your stomach and becomes nutrient for the body.
- 2-4 hours: Garlic fights free radicals and cancer cells.
- 4-6 hours: The metabolism is accelerated by the body is recovered excess liquid, burns fat deposits.
- 6-7 hours: Garlic destroys the harmful bacteria in the body.
- 8-10 hours: Garlic plays an important role on the cellular level, protecting body cells from oxidation.
- 10-24 hours: The processes of deep cleansing in the body have begun.
Sometimes, to stay healthy, it is enough to consume vitamins that is available throughout the year. Garlic is an living proof of these. Strengthen your health and immunity, and then you don’t have to dispose of large amounts from toxins