Drinking warm lemon water the first thing in the morning does provide your body with certain important nutrients, but if you use the lemon together with its peel you’ll get even more nutrients and benefits.
Another thing you might do wrong when preparing your morning lemon water, is squeezing the lemons instead of boiling them. This method of preparation will help you obtain all important benefits from lemons.
Here’s the right way to prepare warm lemon water:
- 20 oz. of water
- 6 lemons
- Organic honey
- Slice the lemons and add them in the water. Boil for three minutes and remove from heat. After the mixture cools a bit, remove the lemon slices from the water.
- You can even let the lemon stay in the water overnight then strain it the next morning to have it as a cold beverage.
- Add some honey to taste in the liquid, and mix well. Drink one glass, and keep the rest of the liquid in a glass bottle.
Benefits of this Drink:
- Boosts your immune system.
- Protects you from colds.
- Gives you an incredible boost of energy.
- Helps your digestion and regulates your metabolism.
- Cleanses you from various toxins.
- Balances the pH Levels of your organism.
- Clears your skin to look beautiful.
- Freshens your breath.
- Helps you in the process of weight loss.
- Boosts your mood and happiness, prevents depression.
- Hydrates your lymph system.
- Promotes healing.
This is just a few of the health benefits you will get by drinking this simple, yet powerful drink as a first thing in the morning. Do not forget to keep the peel when slicing the lemons, as these will help you get this benefits.
Start practicing this morning ritual and expect to feel much better soon!