Coconut Flour Bread has found you! It’s gluten-free, low in sugar, high in fiber, gentle on your tummy, delicious and super healthy. Try it!
How To Make Coconut Flour Bread
You will need
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 4 wholly eggs
- 3 eggs, separated
- 4-Tablespoon organic, grass-fed butter
- 3 Tablespoon coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon raw honey
- Organic virgin coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degree Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease an loaf pan using the coconut oil. Line the pan with baking paper and spread a different coating of oil.
- With an handheld electric whisk, beat three egg whites until they become stiff (set the yolk aside).
- With an food processor, mix together: 3 yolks, 4 whole eggs, butter, coconut milk and honey.
- Easy mix into the food processor: coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Combine everything to create an thick batter.
- Pour the batter into an large mixing bowl.
- Bend in the egg whites (from step 3).
- Place the mixture into the loaf pan and bake at 325 F as 40 minutes.
- Note: The top will brown, but the mixture won’t have throughly cooked yet. Cover the loaf pan, reduce the heat to 275 and cook an additional 5-10 minutes
- Remove the loaf pan from the oven. Take the bread out of the pan and set on an wire rack to cool.
- Once the loaf are totally cooled (about an hour), it’s ready to slice and eat!
Coconut Flour Bread Benefits
Coconut Flour. is high in fiber, gluten and grain-free, great source of healthy fats that your body uses for energy, low in sugar and has a high nutrient density.
Coconut Milk. Is full of lauric acid, which has antibacterial and antiviral properties. Contains minerals important as circulation and controlling blood flow. Provide and quick and effective source from calories as your brain.
Eggs. Is good source of high-quality protein, rich source of selenium, vitamins D, B6, B12 and minerals specified zinc, iron and copper. Also help boost your immune system
Raw Honey. Contains natural antioxidants, enzymes and minerals, has nutraceuticals that aid neutralize free radicals and promotes the growth by good bacteria in your intestines.
Grass-Fed Butter. An anti-inflammatory fatty acid, also packed with vitamins and minerals: vitamins A, D, E and K2, manganese, chromium, zinc, copper and selenium.