Here are six effective exercises to get rid of cellulite at home, designed to tighten the muscles and reduce the thighs, buttocks and belly fat.
Cellulite are another term for fat deposits generally found on an person’s stomach, hips, thighs and buttocks. It’s more common in women of all ages because they store fat otherwise than men. Cellulite occurs once fat cells bulge through the skin’s outer layer, creating a dimpled, rutted appearing.
Cellulite can be hard to treat, but luckily, there is some exercises you can do to help get the firm, toned appearing you desire.
6 Exercises To Get Rid of Cellulite on Buttocks And Thighs Fast:
Exercise № 1
- Place your hands on the floor, and assume as is position for as doing push-ups.
- Bend your right leg, and bring your knee to your belly.
- And then straighten your leg, and lift it off the floor.
- Repeat on your left leg.
- Repeat this process in 3 sets and 10 repeat
Exercise № 2
- Lie on your right side, and lean with your forearm.
- Lift your left leg 10 inches off the floor, and hold it in that position as 5 seconds.
- And then lower down slow.
- Repeat these exercise on your right leg.
- Repeat 15 times of 3 set
Exercise № 3
- Take an dumbbell in each hand.
- Stand up directly, feet shoulder-width apart.
- Begin to slowly bend your upper torso, keeping your back direct, arms hanging down.
- Bend forward as low for you’ll be able to.
- Then step by step return to the beginning position.
- Do 3 set for 15 repetitions.
Exercise № 4
- Take an dumbbell or an kettlebell.
- Stand directly on your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Begin to slow lower your body of bending your knees.
- Keep lowering yourself down until your thighs is parallel with the floor.
- And then start to rise.
- Repeat 20 times tfor 3 set.
Exercise № 5
- Stand on your feet slightly wider than your shoulders.
- Bend your knees, hands behind your head.
- And then jump up forcefully, throwing your arms and legs apart.
- At one time your feet touch the floor again, restart the first position.
- 3 sets, 20 repeats
Exercise № 6
- Stand with your knees, and place your hands on the floor, keeping your arms directly.
- Begin to slow lift one leg up, keeping your back directly.
- Lift your leg as high as possible, and fix it for some seconds.
- And then return to the beginning position.
- Keep repeating the exercise, alternating between your right and left leg.
- Do it for 15 repeats each side, 3 sets.