If you are trying to shed pounds, consider these guide to what you should be putting on your plate and the foods you should ever keep in your kitchen. Forget about sugary snacks that cause blood sugar spikes and weight gain,this good for you foods contain powerful nutrients and antioxidants that have been shown to help your body slim down, feel full for longer periods of time, and have more energy.
Check out this six healthy and tasty fat burning foods!
Bonus: How to make turmeric tea for weight loss
Daily consumption of turmeric tea aids increase the bile production present in the stomach. It’s an digestive juice that helps in emulsifying fat and its metabolism. These process makes these spice a great way to burn fat.
- ½ teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric paste
- 1 ½ cup water
- Pour the water in a saucepan.
- Add ginger and turmeric paste and let it come to a boil.
- Once it comes to a boil, immediately turn off the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Strain it before drinking.
Ginger has anti-flatulent, appetizing, bad cholesterol-lowering, thus considering turmeric tea for weight loss is a healthy option.