The plank are a simple workout that can be performed anywhere at home, in a gym or on a holiday. This exercise might be very simple, but at the same time it has a long list of benefits as it works on many muscles at the same time.
The plank is a powerful workout. Strengthening your abs and core muscles can aid with everything from stability to helping prevent back pain to sculpting that waistline by the help of your own body weight and gravity.
This 30 Day Plank Challenge Will Transform Your Core in 4 Weeks
The challenge is to perform one exercise per day for a certain amount of time – from 20 seconds on the first day to 5 minutes on the thirtieth day.
If you do this exercise in your daily routine, you will get more benefits:
- You’ll gain strength.
- You’ll improve posture.
- These will stimulate your metabolism.
- You’ll work immediately on several groups of muscles.
- These will help prevent injuries.
Tips for Proper Plank Form
- Try to hold an elbow plank for one minute
- Do not look at the clock! Instead, read a magazine to take your mind off the burning
- Make your planks dynamic by turning out a few side planks
- Incorporate other movements in your plank, like hand presses
- Work out your core by pretending someone is going to punch you in the stomach
- Plank in front of a mirror to ensure you maintain the correct position
If you decide to take this 30 day plank challenge., you should pay attention to a couple of points:
To avoid injury, you need to keep the posture correctly. This is important.
Simply because this is an isometric exercise, you shouldn’t think that it’s also simple and you don’t risk anything.
People who are overweight or having problems with the heart or back should consult a doctor before starting the complex.
Also read – Adding this 3 minutes home cardio workout will burn belly fat and tone the body in just 7 days