Having long strong, fast-growing nails is the ideal for a lot women. Too often nails break easily and then them seems to take forever to get it back to the length of the others, even when you file down the rest of the nails to help.
This cheap and effective DIY recipe nail soak combines all natural ingredients that are tested and proven to make any nails grow stronger, longer, and overall healthier.
Why these works:
Orange juice is full of antioxidants and vitamins which promote nail growth. Orange juice, since it’s acidic, also helps to exfoliate the nail beds and soften cuticles. They make the nails look more attractive while being stronger and growing faster.
Garlic is high in selenium. If your body lacks selenium, you’ll know as you’ll have weak, brittle nails. Garlic also has tons of antibacterial and anti fungal properties which is beneficial for nail growth. Them too prevents inflammation and contains vitamin C to fight infection.
Olive oil is an amazing oil soak, helps soften and moisturize the skin around the nails and nails. Them penetrates deeply into the skin and nails to provide nourishing vitamin E while improving blood flow that aids bring nutrients and oxygen to the nails to promote growth as it repairs cells and adds strength.
Diy Nail Soak Recipe:
- One clove chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Cut the orange half and squeeze the juice in a small glass container. Set aside.
- Grab 1 clove of garlic and chop & crush them into small pieces. Place the crushed garlic into the orange juice and mix together. Let the mixture sit for about five minutes ahead soaking your nails.
- Soak your nails in the orange & garlic mixture and let them sit for about quarter-hour. One hand at a time.
- After the orange & garlic soak, pour some olive oil in a small glass container and soak your nails once again in the olive oil. Let your nails sit for aprroximately 10-15 minutes and wipe it dry. No washing required.
- Do this three times a week and you should see great results.
You’ll be able to store the mixture in the fridge and apply them within five days or discard once it smells funky.