Most commercial toilet bowl cleaners contain harsh chemicals that can pollute your home’s environment like Hydrochloric acid and Chlorine bleach
Here is homemade toilet bowl cleaner recipe that will help you ditch the chemicals and save money while cleaning your toilet bowl and toilet tank, of course. This eco-friendly, natural toilet bowl cleaner will keep your bathroom sparkling.
Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner Recipe:
You will Need:
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup hydrogen peroxide
- 1/4 cup liquid castile soap
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Large mixing bowl
- Squeeze bottle
- Measuring cups
- 10 drops essential oil (optional)
1. Measure and add the baking soda to a large bowl along with the liquid castile soap.
2. And then add several drops of essential oil. Eucalyptus, lemon, orange, or rosemary give this cleaner a lovely scent and are also antibacterial.
3. Measure and add the hydrogen peroxide to the mixture, which is a natural whitener.
4. Easy add the hot water, whisking gently until things are incorporated. Get ready for some action, and add the vinegar. Give things a stir until the foaming stops.
5. Apply a funnel to carefully add the toilet bowl cleaner to a squeeze-top bottle, and you’re ready to tackle that bathroom!
6. Squeeze the cleaner under the rim of your commode, and let it do its job for five to 10 minutes.
7. Give a quick scrub with a toilet bowl brush, and then flush.